EMMASTADU$ 279.500,- b.c.
This house is renovated in every detail to perfection.
- New floor throughout the entire house
- New kitchen (Trims were added as a detailed finishing touch which gives a European feel to the kitchen)
- New bathroom(s)
- The Roof has been restored
- Spands have been renewed
- Fully restored doors, windows hinges, and the locks have been completely restored (The frames are practically indestructible since they are made from iron)
- New gates and yard entrance are placed
- Wall has been placed and painted around the house for privacy
The house is approximately 175m2 and the lot size is 890m2. The garden has all the option available since the owner has left terrain untouched. The garden is solely equipped with two ‘Oranje Bomen’ which are located in the pathway at the entrance and have been planted in 1935 and are a part of the royal neighborhood of Emmastad.
Upon entering the house from the main entrance you will find yourself directly in the main living area with the beautiful 3 meter high ceiling with nicely finished built-in-spots and detailed moldings. The main living area directly connects to the dining area with french doors leading to the covered porch on the backside of the house. The dining area also leads to the beautiful new kitchen which contains a unique marble subway tile backsplash. The kitchen is also equipped with a door leading to the patio. The 2 bedroom are both very spacious and have built in closets. The owner restored the ventilation blocks in the rooms, which if wanted can easily be closed off. Both bedrooms share the completely renewed bathroom which is paved with Italian marble on the shower floor in herringbone pattern.
On the backside of the kitchen the covered porch leads to the laundry room, a toilet, and an additional utility room.
Price Naf. 495.000,- bc / U$ 279.500,- bc.
skype: abc real estate curacao
Whatsapp: +5999 5610364